Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Re: untuk kamu

At first, i didnt know what to do,
i didnt know how my days will get me thru,
for real, i dont have a clue,
i just need a time away,
to heal my heart that has fade away

I earned some bucks along the way,
delivering pizza's to heal my heart,
the heart that some time ago was so stupid ,
it made me feel this hard,

Life,
I kneel on my knees accepting ur punishment,
for how bad it may hurt, for how tough the burden,
i did take it as a lesson,

My pay cheque had me away,
i really need a run, not to hide like a cun,
I came from a place called "eaton of the east"
Something to prove, i can still roar like a nasty beast,
to move on at least?

Langkawi,
the destination i never knew,
never thought,
to know,sumone like you,
Not to meet but to share the confusion,
the frustation,
that seems like to steal our pride and passion.

I did what i had to do,
I did what i always do,
I knew the same goes to you,
being ourselves while enjoying the blues

Your words, kept me thinking,
is this what i was looking for,
is GOD giving me a second chance?
to love and be loved...

Dear,
I will give my all,
for what we've been thru,
we dont stand a chance to fall.
In fact, we'll be stronger, tougher
day by day,
Enjoying every sunrise hoping there's full of surprise,

Hang on there,
its just a matter of time,
i need to collect lots of dime,
Before we reach our destiny,
Isn't this what you want my baby?

Thank you GOD,
thank you langkawi,
the place where i finally stand on both feet
no more crawling,begging like a stupid freak,

We will come back,
together,
to replay the moments on how we found each other,
All we need is just a little faith,

We will come back,
as one...InsyaAllah.

No comments: