Sunday, July 27, 2008

something for me

u still stand a chance.
a chance to prove.
to prove ur nor ur past
ur past that haunts you.
haunts you like hell.

just get a life.
a life to make you happy.
happily ever after.

im trying my best.
or is my best not enough?
well, who r u to judge?

others may think im a monster.
or even worst.
But i hope u dont.
im learning to realize.
Am i really that bad?

People keep asking how bad i am?
But they forgot to ask, why i became like that.
I keep reminding them though.

Im learning to grow up.
and because of that, i wont bother of ur thinking.
its like my 2yr old nephew's brain.

Here's something for me.
Something to say im still a human.

1 comment:

Ameirul Azraie Bin Mustadza said...

99% agree. 1% untuk kamu dan aku yang masih perlu belajar untuk lebih menyayangi wanita :) http://ameirulazraie.blogspot.com/2008/07/hidup-adalah-perjuangan-6.html