Wednesday, May 21, 2008

lebah dan madu #2

..mungkin terlalu sukar untuk aku menyambung kisah lebah dan madu siri pertama..telalu berat jari jemari ku ini untuk menaip segala yang terbuku di hati..

..people say"let by gone be by gone"..i can't change the past. But i still can prove something in the future..probably most of u heard that..yes, i've made mistakes..a BIG one..so BIG i'm scared it will scar me for life..

..In the way i see it..take it positive..although i tried to swallow that quote and digest it..after what had happen, really shows what she means to me..i'm proudly saying that i've chose her to be the one..something that i wasn't sure of a few months back..

..for right now, its not about you, him or anyone..its about me..how i feel and how i re-discover my love to you..i learn from my mistakes..i did love her back then but..i showed my love, my care to pieces of paper..telling my friends..looking through her pics..that kind of stuff..i didnt SAY it to her..she didnt know..

..at present,every moment the "rindu n sayang" came..i say it to her..even if its only a 5second call..i cant do the stupid things again..like i said my dear..its totally about me now.."HUMAN MAKES MISTAKES"..well, some us it as an escapism phrase..and some just agree with it..

..its true, we're no GOD..we cant turn back time..as long as this heart beats, i'll do whatever it takes..a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do right?..hey big guy, take it as a challenge..and dont "PLEASE UNDERSTAND SHE" with me..go back to school and study your grammar..

..and to you..go and live a happy life..after that, come back ok...

No comments: